Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! (この美術部には問題がある! ) was originally a two-shot manga, written and illustrated by Imigi Muru. It began a monthly serialization in It began serialization in ASCII Media Works' Dengeki Maoh with the December 2012 issue. The manga has been adapted into a 12-episode anime series by Feel, released from July 7, 2016.
- Main article: List of chapters
Mizuki Usami has a problem with the Art Club: the club president is a slacker, their newly-recruited underclassman hardly shows up, and the only other person who takes his work (somewhat) seriously, Subaru Uchimaki, is more concerned about painting the 'Ultimate 2-D Bride' than doing any 'proper' work! Will this Art Club ever get their affairs in order?
- Mizuki Usami - The female Art Club member who serves as the straight man of the group and probably the only one with common sense. She has feelings for Subaru, but usually denies it.
- Subaru Uchimaki - An Art Club member who is not interested in 3D girls and always drawing 2D girls, hoping one day he would find a perfect (2D) bride, even though he can easily win any art contest if he tries.
- Colette - An underclassman and an Art Club member who has only been in Japan for 6-7 years. She is easily drawn to things by curiosity.
- President - President of the Art Club and a third-year student. Despite his position, the primary thing he does in the club room is sleeping.